Paper fish story





I found the story very beautiful and interesting because I love Japan and his culture. I never imagined that the fish would come to life, much less that it could speak, but it was necessary to deliver the right message. The woman taught us to let go without feeling cheated, calm and security are important when it comes to renewing your life. In spite of everything, she always felt calm even though the fish was very selfish, but that's the key, you must love and give without expecting anything in return, life is always responsible for giving you unforgettable moments for your good deeds and the master know it very well.

Reflection: Always is good to know new things but this story left me an emotional message and if the letters can show you these beautiful things and make you feel butterfly in the stomach, it means that will be an amazing story and that was this story make me feel, once I read it I start thinking in my life. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares