Dating... and breaking up :(


Hi! My name is Sandra and I'm twenty-five years old. I'm writing to you because I feel really bad about my boyfriend, we've been two years in relationship but lately we have had many fights. Reasons? He always tells me that I should write correctly or judge me by my grammar. I appreciate that he cares about me but it's not necessary to be so rude. He's a Doctor and I'm only a waitress... I feel that I am not enough for him... It's shameful, all the time I feel humiliated... I've already talked to him, but if this continues he will not leave me any alternative but to end our loving relationship... Help please, I don't know what else to do.

Source gif

REF: Funniest ever! This is fun because it's hypothetical, that's mean not real! So you can write whatever you want and let your imagination free!

Comentarios

Entradas populares