Daily Routine




1.-
b.-First of all, Roberto gets up at seven o'clock every morning.
d.- He always takes the 7:45 am train to the elementary school where he works.
a.- He teaches his class from 8:30 to 3:30.
f.- Then he takes the 4:00 pm train back home.
e.- At six o'clock he eats dinner and gets ready for his night job.
h.- After dinner Roberto drives to a jazz club where he plays in a band.
g.-He plays the saxophone from 8:00 to 11:00 pm
c.- Roberto is exhausted when he gets into the bed at midnight.

1.- Mehmet's mornings are very busy.
2.-His mother wakes him up at 6:30
3.- Then he quickly gets dressed and eats breakfast
4.- At 7:45 he is outside witing for the school bus

B.-
1.- Maria is very active during the summer.
2.- She spends the morning working out at the gym.
3.- Then she takes classes ath the university in the afternoon.
4.- Finally, she works at a store from 5:00 to 9:00 pm

C.-
1.- Mr. Park owns a busy flower shop.
2.-at 6:00 a.m. he goes to the flower market
3.- Then he works in his shop from 9:00 to 4:00
4.- In the late afternoon he delivers flowers.

My Daily Routine
1.-First of all, I get up at six thirty am every day.
2.- Second, I take a shower and get dressed.
3.- When the clock marks 7:00 o'clock in the morning I make the bed and make breakfast.
4.- Next, I brush my teeth and put on make up.
5.- Then I take the bus to go at university.
6.- After classes, I go home and do the dishes, also I do my homework.
Finally, I get undressed and go to bed. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares